1. What watches do you currently own?
I own several mechanical Marvin pieces (my first watch client), a Jean Richard Arsenal, a Hublot classic fusion ultra thin skeleton, a quartz Brera, and an HMT tareeq (classic Indian watch).
2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?
Probably my Hublot but only because of my history with the brand and Jean-Claude Biver.
3. What is your grail watch and why?
I don’t have a grail watch – more like a grail “collection” that would include Patek, Hublot, AP, Urwerk, Romain Jerome, and probably Cartier models.
4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)
A G-shock although a classic (2008-2012) Marvin with a good Sellita engine (or better yet a Malton series designed by JF Ruchonnet) is probably one of the best buys out there but the company was sold to Chinese interests and not sure they still produce any pieces.
5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?
www.jeromepineau.com is my personal site. I don’t have a watch-specific website although I designed and fed both the Marvin and Hublot blogs at one time.