1. What watches do you currently own?
I own 27 watches.
2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?
I don’t have a favorite as it depends on what I’m doing, who I’m with and where I am.
If I’m in Miami, I wear a Rolex or AP. If I’m traveling domestically, to NY, Vegas or LA, I wear an AP (Safari or Panda), Patek (5712 or 5960p) or Lange & Sohne (Lange 1, Datograph or Timezone)
In Europe, Lange or Patek.
Winter, I wear watches with strap. Summer metal bracelet, so mostly Rolex.
3. What is your grail watch and why?
Patek 5712 and Lange & Sohne Datograph.
4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)
Rolex Daytona all stainless. Timeless and doesn’t lose money. Makes a statement without saying anything.
5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?
www.WatchFacts.com. Company started in 2008. Our goal is to create a global brand…Certified Pre-Owned where our company certifies the best dealers to sell watches and we back their products and protect the consumer with a third party warranty.