1. What watches do you currently own?
– SEIKO SKX781K3
– SEIKO 5 SNK803K2
– Orient Star WZ0271EL (JDM)
– DOXA sub 1200t professional
– Oris Aquis date (blue dial and ceramic bezel)
– Vostok amphibian (limited addition model)
– Vostok amphibian
– SEIKO SKXA35
2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?
Personally my favorite watch has to be my SEIKO SKX781K3, mainly due to the fact it was the first orange faced watch I had ever bought and it was my first divers watch. Additionally it was the “filler” watch till I obtained my DOXA 1200t professional. It holds a special place in my collection due to these facts.
3. What is your grail watch and why?
My Grail watch thankfully has been obtained, it is the DOXA 1200t professional. What is the reasoning behind it being my grail watch; purely because of its rich history with the diving community and the impact its design features had on all five watch after it (mainly pertaining to it helium release valve and it’s orange dial).
4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)
My personal opinion is pertaining to two watches. Best bang per buck regarding “new” would have to be the new Tudor black bay “black”… this is mainly due to the facts that; the case is made by Rolex, and the movement is an ETA 2824-2. It’s a reliable watch for the price and inexpensive to service.
Regarding watches on the “used” market I would have to say the Omega Speedmaster Professional is your best bet for a great used watch for the price…. everything is there, the name brand of Omega, the history of the space race and the fact that it is still used by NASA today.
5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?
If you have any questions or requests for any kind of work regarding watches you can reach me at this email: email@example.com